2)Co-coordinating with Plant Head for smooth daily operations, on issues of excise, ISO certification & statutory requirements.
3)Inventory control of RM & PM, maintenance and updation of stock registers.
4)Plan & execution of Production Plan successfully.
5)Monitoring quality of raw material & finished goods.
6)Ensuring timely dispatch of the finished goods to respective customers.
7)Responsible for all other Production and operation activities.
8)Monitoring and guide teams for smooth operations.
9)Co-coordinating with the customer complaint committee and Quality and technical up gradation committee to implement processes which result in better quality.
10)Maintenance of the plant equipments and lab instruments.
11)Housekeeping of the plant premises.
12)Incharge of development activities related to new project implementation, engineering, modification etc.
13)Monitoring/ compliance of all safety requirements.
Preferably from Lubricant/Petrochemical industry only.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge of various quality procedures and standards - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, finished goods to ensure that they are of the best quality and reliability
Know how of ISO Systems
Well versed with latest techniques in Lubricant Industry.
Team building ability and ability to train and mentor the juniors.
Critical thinking and analytical skills
Good oral communication skills
Flexibility in working stretched hours
Able to prioritize and organize work
ERP/SAP B1 (preferable)
UG:Diploma - Chemical, B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Paint/Oil, Petroleum, Production/Industrial
Nandan Petrochem Ltd.
Nandan Petrochem Limited (NPL) is one of the leading manufacturers of Genuine Oils, Greases & Specialty Oils with a significant PAN India & overseas presence in the Lubricating Oil market, continuously driven by innovation to enhance stakeholder value and customer satisfaction.
NPL started its operations with contract blending & filing for Public Sector undertakings. By virtue of technical collaboration agreement with Avista Oil GmbH (Germany) and also being the oldest & largest contract manufacturer in the country, NPL has access to the latest technologies and is marketing the complete product range starting from Lubricants, Greases, Transformer Oil, White Oil/Liquid Paraffins, Rubber Process Oils to specialty lubricants under our brand "VELVEX".
NPL BlueSky Automotive is a Technical JV between Nandan Petrochem Limited (NPL) and KRUSE Automotive GmbH, Germany to manufacture and market AdBlue (AUS32/DEF) in India. As early as in 2011, when India decided to implement BS IV in 13 cities, NPL BlueSky Automotive commissioned the AdBlue manufacturing plant in India, thereby today a pioneer & largest manufacturer of AdBlue in India.
- Automotive Oils & Greases
- Industrial Oils & Greases
- White mineral oils | Liquid Paraffin ( Technical & Pharma)
- Process oils - Paraffinic |Aromatic |Naphthenic
- Transformer oils
- AdBlue (AUS32/DEF)
- Automotive, Pharma, Cosmetics & Personal care, Energy & Power industry, Food processing, Agriculture, Rubber & Tyre, Plastics & polymers, other Industrial applications.
- 25+ years of experience in Petroleum Refining and Blending, growing consistently with ethical business relation.
- Wide product portfolio with strong technical expertise.
- Costs benefit advantage of bulk procurement by standardization and grouping of Base oils.
- Strong & diversified supply chain networks across globe in RM sourcing.
- Increasing capacity of around 96,000 KL PA for Oils, 6000 MT PA for Greases and 1,80,000 KL PA for AdBlue.
- Six state of art ISO 9001|14001|22241certified Manufacturing units with in-house well equipped laboratory, strategically placed across India.
(3 Plants for Lubricants, Specialty oils & Greases; 3 Plants for AdBlue)
- Only lube manufacturer to have owned in-house container manufacturing units for assisting in custom designed moulds and seamless service of filling & dispatch.
- On field technical support and field trials.
- Contract manufacturing & customized Genuine Oils manufacturing for OEMs.
Our Mission is to always provide quality products and services to our customers at the right price and at the right time through efficient systems.
Over the years NPL has developed an expertise for manufacturing tailor made Genuine Oil for major OEMs. Depending on their application & engineering, suitable oils are formulated with optimum performance levels to meet the OEM specific requirements. We also extend our design expertise for their brand containers with support of our in house container manufacturing units.
Currently NPL is serving to more than 15 + OEM customers.
In the glorious past, NPL has assisted top notch multi-national companies (MNCs) like Mobil, Total, Chevron, BP, etc through contract manufacturing to roll out their international brands by providing them NPL's state of the art Lube Oil Blending plants as equivalent to Global standards.