Roles and Responsibilities
1. Managing the day to day operations of the office, organizing and maintaining files and records.
2. Preparing daily reports of production, dispatches, row materials.
3. GST updating
4. Data entry of all inward and out ward materials.
5. Daily coordinations with other Departments,Head Office as required
6. Daily SAP ENTRY.
7. Invoicing for dispatched materials.
8. Ability to work on own initiative.
Desired Candidate Profile :Relevant experience with SAP or other ERP knowledge,comfortable to work at Plant environment-Taloja.MIDC.
UG:Any Graduate,B.Com in Commerce
Nandan Petrochem Ltd.
About Nandan Group
Nandan Group of Companies is one of the fastest growing business housed in the country with diversified interests in Lubricants, Petroleum derivatives & food products catering to multi-disciplinary industries. We operate in the key industries that drive economic and financially viable growth, enjoying a leadership position anchored by an extraordinary force of its employees.