Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate with OEM dealers in the given geography from the base town for orders and payments.
- Will make PJP covering the dealer network for personal meeting. Require to travel extensively. Expect to travel continuously for 10 to 15 days
- Self-motivated and drive task to its conclusion, requires minimal supervision,
- Keep tab on competitor activities
- Managing the operational and functional activities of OEM/ Customers/ Dealers.
- OEM/Dealer/Customer co-ordination for entire business process from orders follow-up, processing to execution, payment follow up.
- Sales Forecast
- Submission of required documents to OEM/Customer/ Dealer like COA etc.
- Customer complaint handling
- Periodic preparation of MIS reports
- Following SOP as prepared by Management
Nandan Petrochem Ltd.
Nandan Group of Companies is one of the fastest growing business housed in the country with diversified interests in Lubricants, Petroleum derivatives & food products catering to multi-disciplinary industries. We operate in the key industries that drive economic and financially viable growth, enjoying a leadership position anchored by an extraordinary force of its employees.